I’ve been tagged. I think this is my first ever tag. Thanks Dave!
- What have you learned so far from visitors to your blog
- If somebody offered to pay for a course (or more) for you, what would it be?
- Are you satisfied with what you have achieved in 2006?
- Has blogging changed your life in any way?
- If you could meet the one person in the world whom you truly admire, who would that be?
I have visitors? Actually, I have about 100 a day but they need to comment more so that I can learn from them. I’ve also found out that my family does not read my blog.
I am seriously thinking of taking a course in material science with emphasis on nanotechnology.
As I was convalescing for most of 2006 I am satisfied with what I accomplished.
It helped me realize that science communication is important. I like being part of a community of science bloggers.
Most the people I would like to meet are dead such as Marie Curie or Rosalind Franklin. Living people – I would like to meet Hilary Rodham Clinton and, to be unbiased, Dr. Condoleezza Rice, as I think both women will have interesting stories to tell about their lives and careers. I would also like to meet other women scientists to chat about science.